A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality

09 November 2010

::.. i wAnt ThE oLd You ..::


At this moment.. this is what i feel right now... you know what?.. i want back my old hubby... i want back my loving and caring sayang.. i want back my sayang which take care of me all the time... i want back my sayang that never forget me... my sayang that never forget to ask me "bby dah makan.. jom makan".. my sayang that will woke me up when i sleep on maghrib, he will said "sayang, bangun.. dah maghrib"...
it's not that i had lost my sayang.. it just because he is sooooo busy.. till i feel like he doesn't love anymore... it feel like i'm loosing you sayang.. is it true SAYANG?.. I really miss u sayang.. untill today, almost more than 1 month we never meet each other... i really miss him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute nye kamu2 yang menulis di sini...